Events CalendarRETURN TO EVENTS
Outcomes and Impact
- Tuesday 12 December 2017
- 13:00 - 15:30
- 43 Bromham Rd, Bedford MK40 2AA
This free workshop will help you to make clear links to your aims, outcomes and activities in your funding applications. Many funders now require you to do this, and if you’re not, or not doing it well, it could affect your chances of success.
We will explore a systematic approach to planning aims, outcomes and impact in your funding applications to help you to:
- Describe your project in terms of what need or needs your project will tackle
- Distinguish between aims, outcomes, indicators and activities and suggest clear examples for each one
- Link outcomes and impact back to the need for the project
- Apply the use of the planning triangle to a project
Our material is developed using guidance and outcomes from funders such as BIG Lottery Fund together with resources from Inspiring Impact.
To reserve a place, contact email@example.com giving name of organisation, and attendees names and email addresses.