Events CalendarRETURN TO EVENTS
Promoting Your Organisation on Social Media
- Thursday 3 May 2018
- 10:00 - 12:30
- 43 Bromham Rd, Bedford MK40 2AA
A workshop on how to use social media more effectively in order to promote your organisation’s aims and activities. For anyone who uses social media on behalf of their organisation, but has no marketing background.
This workshop will help participants to become more confident in using social media to market their organisation, whether that be for events, campaigns or more generally to raise awareness. It will cover:
- how to extend your organisation’s presence on social media
- how to help increase engagement
- how to make content more effective
- managing your social media campaigns more effectively
- be more aware of how to extend their organisation’s reach on social media
- have improved understanding of target audiences and effective content
- be more confident in using social media to promote their organisation
David Green, Green Pepper Consulting
Green Pepper is run by David Green, an experienced writer, manager, trainer and user of social media.
David has worked for membership organisations as an education officer, a research officer, press officer, and most recently as a national officer with a professional association and trade union. He is also well-versed in governance issues, being a current charity trustee, and previously being a school governor. His couses have proved popular within the voluntary sector with excellent feedback from participants.
Green Pepper is a UK social enterprise providing training and consultancy to VCSE and other civil society organisations; and specialising in social media, improving working relationships and communications, and an ethical approach to leadership and management.
The course is being offered at a cost of £29 for the session to voluntary and community sector organisations.
Parking is not available at CVS. Please download the parking information leaflet for further information.
Book through eventbrite here.