Events CalendarRETURN TO EVENTS
Forum Event for VOCypf
- Wednesday 24 January 2018
- 09:30 - 16:00
- Rufus Centre, Flitwick
The forum event is an opportunity for organisations working with children, young people and families in the voluntary sector within Bedford Borough or Central Bedfordshire, to come together for the day to:
- discuss issues of current concern, affecting organisations and the delivery of their services
- hear a presentation from Bedford Borough Council and Central Bedfordshire Council entitled 'Preparing for the Future' - This will cover both LA's perspective on where the future will take us in terms of service needs and support, building on community capacity and skill, and giving insight in to future priorities so that services can be developed and shaped to meet our needs.
- participate in a local authority led workshops
- exchange ideas, information and action points concerning issues currently facing children, young people and famiiies in Bedfordshire
- share information about their organisation's projects and services
This event is FREE to staff and volunteers from voluntary organisations working with children, young people and families in either Bedford Borough or Central Bedfordshire (or both). Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Please note, there is an initial maximum of 2 people from any one organisation. Additional places may be released at a later date.
Bookings are now being taken through Eventbrite here.
A full agenda will be published nearer the date. If you would like further information about this event, or if you would like to request a display area, please email Gemma Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org.